1. Always prep skin by applying oil before cupping therapy so that the cup can glide smoothly across all areas of treatment, including the legs, thighs, stomach and arms.
2. Squeeze the cup in the lower-middle area, apply it to your skin, and release to create a gentle, but firm, suction.
3. Glide continuously over any areas you wish to treat. Do not leave the cup stationary on any one area.
4. Have a moment with your skin. While the aesthetic benefits of cupping are incredible, this holistic treatment also offers deeply therapeutic benefits. This ancient treatment is said to promote the flow of energy through mindful application, invoking the harmonious mind-body connection of grounded wellness. Lean in and amplify the healing effect.
5. Don’t forget to wash your cup after each use with warm water and natural soap. Place on a cloth to air dry.
Will this leave bruises?
With the right technique and pressure, cupping treatment should not cause any bruising. Always apply oil generously, and remember to keep the cup moving at all times. You might experience slight flush or redness, but this is a positive sign as it indicates the treatment is working. Any redness is temporary and will subside naturally.
Will this stretch my skin?
No. The topical sensation from a cupping session is akin to receiving a massage at a spa. It will help stimulate blood circulation and improve skin oxygenation, for a healthier, firmer, and sculpted result
When will I see the results?
For optimal results, we recommend performing body cupping therapy for at least 10 minutes daily for 2 weeks for remarkable results like body contouring and cellulite and stretch mark reduction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.