What does anti-ageing mean for skincare?
The answer is, not a lot. At Gazelli we are passionate about changing the way we think about skincare. Rather than sending you on a fruitless quest for eternal youth, what we do is different. Our aim is to help you achieve beautiful, healthy skin whatever your age.
“A glowing complexion that radiates confidence and wellness”
Championing skin health
This is exactly what we’ve set out to do – from the clinically tested, award-winning products in our skincare range, formulated by our co-founder, genetic scientist Dr Zarifa Hamzayeva, to the unique diagnostic facials offered at Gazelli House in London.
Five main concerns in skin ageing
- Dry skin – as we age our sebaceous oil glands slow production, resulting in a drier complexion.
- Fine expression lines deepen.
- Skin loosens following loss of elasticity and fatty tissues.
- Skin can become more fragile and thinner following a thinning of the epidermis and thread veins can appear (small broken capillaries).
- Pigmentation patches darken and become more prominent.
However, we must stress here that age can bring wisdom and beauty is so many ways and that with the right care, mature skin can be healthy and radiant.
Ingredients for healthy mature skin
- Antioxidants – think of these as your superhero cape. They protect your skin from environmental damage and fight against pollutants. These can be found in vitamins A, C and E, black tea and pomegranate.
- AHAs – these wonders aid cellular renewal, add radiance and smooth fine lines.
- Hydroquinone – to target pigmentation blotches.
- Hyaluronic acid – a great choice as it hydrates by binding moisture.
- Peptides – to strengthen and rejuvenate collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gazelli White Oil – to improve the skin’s ability to regenerate itself and absorb nutrients and oxygen.
Treatments for radiant mature skin
- Radiofrequency – tightens and firms skin. This comfortable treatment has no side effects and gives instant visible results.
- LED treatments – clinically proven as effective in tackling a wide range of skin concerns including ageing skin, the LED red light increases hydration by enhancing cellular energy.
- Micro-needling mesotherapy – used to deliver moisture-boosting Hyaluronic acid with micro punctures just under the surface of the skin to trigger production of collagen.
We offer all these treatment options at Gazelli House, our sanctuary of wellbeing in South Kensington, London, with a spa offering our acclaimed diagnostic facials.
Click here to find out more or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like more information.